iMediaTouch v4 is the most advanced automation system for any format, any single station operation, or any broadcast cluster. If you’re researching automation systems, here are a few things to consider; iMediaTouch provides:
- including database conversion, hardware re purposing, training, and system integration
- that is extremely intuitive and has all the features that talent love to use
- and no-compromise remote voice tracking
- & AM talk features
- Non-proprietary architecture, bi-directional console and control surface interface
- including metadata output, album cover and real time WMA encoding
- & remote voice tracking for groups requiring WAN solutions
- our Touchscreen or Mouse driven interface let's you choose what's best for your station
- for both Touch Screen and Drag N Drop control
- (operate off local hard drive or redundant server) with complete restoration of all configuration settings and database entries for added peace of mind in a “server down” emergency
- automated baseball, NASCAR® and even local remote sports broadcasts – all done in one daily log.
- for airing “Coming Up Next” front sell and promo’s
- screen display with static cart decks within the on-air module – user selectable
- displays with Drag ‘N’ Drop into the main log and hot key pages.
- feature for Canadian broadcasters which automatically displays a “play percentage” of all Canadian content or Emerging Artists for CRTC requirements
- On Air capability for Showlog Hot Buttons, Audio Library, Copy on Screen, Production, On Air Voice tracking (just add a second LCD monitor).
- and wav form editing features within the on-air screen
- Living Log with Music Master and Audio-Over-IP interfaces with Wheatstone, Axia and Harris.